Monday, April 27, 2009

Secret/confession time

Okay first I want to say this before anyone rolls their eyes- I can't stand when people walk around the gym with their fat hanging out, dimples and cellulite (which 90% of us have) showing. I just think it should be outlawed. So here is my secret and confession this week:

I wear my spanx under my workout clothes ;-)

Also thanks to Karissa my butt is as red as a tomato because I started tanning. I even purchased a bottle of $80.00 lotion, HA- no shopping for me this week! I didn't know it was $80.00 until Brian pointed it out, OOPS

4 comments:

Karissa said...

LMAO!! First of all, this post says it was posted at 5:47am!! WTH are you doing up so early!?

Second, I love the fact that you wear your Spanx under your workout clothes!! I never would have even thought about that! You are freakin hilarious!!

Third, the pain of the pink a** goes away fairly quickly, however, not before it starts itching like hell! Did you buy the Camo lotion? I love that stuff!!

This is a perfect post to show what women have to go thru! Men have it SO easy!!

Congrats on the hard work and dedication!!

XOXO

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

LOL you know my butt was NOT up that early! Try 9ish ha ha

my butt hurts, itching, great.

PS- I own 5 sets of spanx

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

man girl you are going to be so damn hot. working out, eating right, and tanning!! aaah i am nasty :)!!! good for you!! i love your secret confession, you need to do more of these :)!!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

watever shan- you are HOT and the weight I wanna be!!!!

I know, I plan to try and keep up with these blogs