Many know I did velasmooth 5 years back when it first was introduced. Velashape is a new and improved machine and I was impressed. I bruise easily so I do have some bruising. We focused on my thighs under my buttox. I should see major improvements by my the third session. I have worked my butt off in the gym for the past year and so this was a last resort to tighten up that area. I will also have it done on the muffin top area. These are once a week sessions for 8 weeks.
I was also very impressed with the refirme! I saw a signifigant difference in my laugh lines and forehead lines. This is a once a month treatment for 6 months.
I have a good friend that posted a while back about her online shopping addiction. (luv ya Kar) Well I have come to terms that I also have an addiction to buying crap in the health and beauty isle that I simply do not need! I can't go into any store (grocery store included) without buying either some type of makeup, polish or hair products. I really do not want to embarrass myself more so I will not show any pics of my bathroom that is so stocked with CRAP I had to buy extra storage to store the crap!
I was at the mall the other day and purchased the bare essentials line. Oh it didn't stop there.....I spent $200.00 on MAKEUP people! I didn't need anything!
I have every cosmetic line, color, brush, gloss you can imagine.
-So here is my secret and confession this week. My goal is to not buy anything for a month. BWHAHAHAHA
It is a funny thing to hear your 5 yr old telling you to have a glass of wine becuase it makes me silly!
The boys had their checkups, finally! Both are in the 50-75% overall. Leelyn of course is well advanced of where he should be, thanks to Blaine! I really need to get him to the dentist, I am scared of the end result so I have put it wayyyy off for far to long. Once school is out that will be on the list.
I registered Blaine for kindergarten (& Leelyn for 3 full days next year). Love the school. Everyone was so friendly, classes are small which I love! Bittersweet. Now to decide if I will let him ride the bus..........YIKES!
I have the kiddos busy for summer break. Lot's of trips and camps planned! A bonus being a member at Lifetime Fitness, that place ROCKS! They have everything, and I mean everything!!!! Lord knows that they need some serious interaction other then me. I also can use the free time for business matters!
I think Lee will win A Idol. I also think that heidi from The Hills looks horrible and needs some serious counseling. She seems to have such a wonderful loving family! That is about it for today!
Well it has been a while since I posted. I looked back at my first few blogs and man, I am BAD at this!
I suppose there are some things I will air out on a blog and other things are left for only close friends and God to know about my life. Here are some I will share with any readers I have left, bwhahaha
1. Mama is BURNT out! I suppose it is typical of a sahm, maybe not? Perhaps I am not spiritualy sound like I should be. The joy of being a mom is thin and the joy of photography is thin right now.
2. I get so jealous of my friends with kids that have family to help support and babysit.
3. Can I pee BY MYSELF for the love of God, PLEASE!!!!!!!?
4. Can I eat my plate of food without you wanting what I have even tho it is the SAME thing?????
5. Yes I love you my sweet adoring boys but mama might have a breakdown at any moment, what will you do?
6. Can I get a sick day? JUST ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
7. Oh, am I feeling sorry for myself, I think that is okay to do once in a while, I have emotions!
8. Oh my gosh, I didn't put any makeup on today, walked into my kids Baptist school with my tattoos and nose ring in after cleaning poop up only to be stared at..........thanks!
I hate to say it but I have had so much going on, this poor blog is neglected! I have no photos to post as I am drowning with work stuff right now. So lets do 5 fact friday shall we?
1. Installed a new garage door
2. Bought a new television as ours went out. Love the new tube...it is a samsung 55 inch led and the picture quality is AMAZING! Not that I really watch a lot of stuff, but for me to even notice...it is pretty amazing.
3. Finally got to hang out with one of my fav gf's, Karissa. It is amazing how a couple of hours, chatting and playing darts frees you for a bit. Schedules are hard to coordinate so I am so thankful for the time I share with her. She is a awesome person.
4. I should be cleaning house, I have guests coming......it will be great to see them.
5. I think I am headed to Cali in May for some much needed girl time. I have a good friend that is in the Navy and back on land for a while. Good possibility I will get to hang for a extended wknd with her.
Located in the St. Louis Mo area. I specialize in candid, lifestyle and portraiture photography. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website at http://www.spiritsbreezephotography.net