Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We have a serious addiction

(Raspberries)
None of us can put down the Wii! I threaten to put it back into the box and then I realize that means that I can't play it (crazy psycho WHOA face right here) LOL
Thanks Karissa for recommending Mario Cart, ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!! What is sad is that Blaine is better @ it then I am, ugh! We had Brian's Associate and his son over for dinner last night, and there we all were -playing the Wii. EVIL I tell ya!
The first thing Blaine says to me after "Good morning mama" is "Can I play the Wii" I mean good lord, someone stop us!
Here are a few shots from the past few days of the Wii addiction, it really is sickening so I am extra thankful that we are going on vacay tomorrow so hopefully we can all take a break from it because we will be so busy. Kolton playing the Wii- Look @ Blaine, such a sweet boy handing the controller right to Kolton when he asked to play and he is patiently waiting for his turn, LOL Dad Jake playing now:Thankfully, Kolton moved on to Hungry HippoOkay, sleep deprivation: Isn't that supposed to happen in the first 6-10 weeks post, NOT 4.5 months? Little man is really challenging me! He wakes up @ 7am, naps from 11-12:30/1:00 and then thinks that it is bedtime come 7 and is up @ 1:30 wanting to PLAY! SERIOUSLY, not my kind of schedule! So last night he once again fell asleep @ 7 and we woke him up @ 8 and was that a mistake, he screamed and cried for the entire hour that we kept him up before we finally couldn't take it and put him back to sleep! Once again, waking up @ 1:30 am wanting to play for a couple of hours.....I had to wake him up the first 10 weeks to eat, he slept all night it was wonderful, where we went wrong is unbeknownce to us! I am delirious!
Off to finish packing and cleaning, who wants to come home to a dirty house after vacay, not me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Wii also. Have you had a Wii party? Those are a lot of fun. Sorry to hear of the sleeping issues, I have no advice ha ha ha.
Sarah

Jenn's way said...

It must be nice to sit around playing video games, have you nothing better to do? LOL
I know you are busy and I am sorry you are going through this addiction phase, it to shall pass. Have fun and be safe chic! Can't wait to read and see all about it.

Anonymous said...

You're killing me with laughter. Don't you love how we as adults are still total kids at heart! Girl it is time to put that kiddo in his crib, out of sight out of mind.
Breann