Thursday, July 31, 2008

To nip or tuck, determined by the male ego?!


Ladies let me start by stating a fact here: I personally refuse to have plastic surgery to change the way my body appears post-pregnancy for one main reason: I am a chicken-butt! Terrified! LOL
PS totally grosses me out. Surgery period. I have no issues with anyone who does or will, let me just put that out there. I have done a few non-surgical body enhancements that didn't work or I didn't follow proper diet to maintain the results. With that said.....(don't hate me if you notice my belly is gone over a day or two, he he) LOL
While driving in my car the other day, I was listening to a popular morning show on the radio and the MALE DJ's were totally dissing, degrading and making fun of women, as myself that have post pregnant jelly belly blues! They said and I quote: "Ladies, please do us men a favor and cut off that jelly belly" I was disgusted. PIGS!

I would never ever ever change my appearance for a man! God made me the way he wanted me. God blessed me with the ability to bear children (thank you Jesus) and to listen to three men RAG on women who already feel unhappy about their bellies post-pregnancy really about sent me into a mad rage! Had the battery on my cell been charged I so would have called them up and handed them some post-hormone bitchassness! I have EVERY RIGHT to complain about MY body, YOU don't, especially if you are a male! I will bitch and grip about my belly until the darn thing is as tight as I can get it by diet and excercise and that my lovely ego pigs is just the way it is. If you don't like it, then go suck an egg and turn your back to me!

What man, what male ego has the right to say what a woman should do with her body.....NO MAN! I am so sick and tired of girls, women trying to change their image to attract the attention of the male species! So happy I don't have a girl and praying I raise better boys to men! ARGH!

9 comments:

Jenn's way said...

ROTFL - there is my girl! You already know....

Anonymous said...

KUDOS! I love that you love your body, or at the very least try to. No man has the right to say anything about a womans body especially after having a baby.
Dare them!
Breann
PS - The word verification starts as PMS LOL

Anonymous said...

No man espeacially DJS have that right I do agree. I however will be apart of the nip tuck crew if my belly doesn't go back the way it is now after kids, but that will be for my sake and not that of a man bias opinion! Good blog!
Sarah

Karissa said...

OMG! Were you listening to MJ??!! There have been so many times I have heard him make remarks and I wanted to call but can't because they are in Florida and I'm pretty sure its like an hour delay!! This is wild! You know that I am a total advocate for plastic surgery, however, for MYSELF! Not for any damn MAN!! That's for sure! One of the many difficulties of parenting, raising our children NOT to be like this. I think I'm just going to lock both mine in a room for the rest of their lives, kind of like "Flowers in the Attic." I won't poison them though! LMAO!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

LOL, you crack me up! The difference is that we are mature women that can make that decision based on our mature views and not impressionable 15-21 year olds that were listening to that show, YES it was MJ!
After I lose this weight, this darn jelly belly had better be 75% GONE! LOL

Karissa said...

Very true! Well said! He is such a pig...all 5 foot of him! We are also lucky to have husbands that appreciate the female body and what a gift and beautiful thing it is to bare children. Because of them, our boys should be just fine.

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Brian and I listen to his show as often as possible, but after that, ARGH! LOL
Okay, so perhaps my jelly belly blues got the best of me! LOL
So wish I was one of those moms that snap right back like my sister!

The Magill Family said...

You know I'm all for plastic surgery if it is what makes the WOMAN happy about herself! Now if her man happens to enjoy those benefits - great, but it's not something he should expect or demand! I would have flipped over this too. Like there's nothing about men and their bodies that need changing? Yeah right!! The only time I can even come close to understanding someone complaining about their spouses body is if they are being unhealthy and letting there body get to a point that it will cause heatlh issues. Other than that, no excuse - especially when it comes to post prego bodies!!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

LOL, could you imagine..."uhm, honey, please step away from the bon-bons and step toward the treadmill"