Tuesday, June 24, 2008

VEGAN DAY 2

I must admit, today was plate licking exceptional! I started the day off with my flax whole grain bread, toasted with almond butter and OG (organic) cherry preserves with a side of OG banana. YUM-O! I didn't even finish my small cup of coffee and no headache! For lunch I had this:Amy's vegan veggie enchiladas with a side of Brian's wonderful guac. and chips. DELICIOUS! For dinner I prepared Amy's veggie burgers topped with cucumber, onion and lettuce on my healthy and delicious whole grain bread with a side of OG frozen potatoes I fried in olive oil: I snacked on fresh pineapple and raw almonds. I need to up my water intake by about 24 ounces. I am feeling fine and missing nothing - as far as food goes!
God- Thank you for your strength, with you all things are possible.

3 comments:

Jenn's way said...

Looks and sounds pretty good for no animal parts! lol
In your corner, cheering you on.

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious girl! One might think what the hell do you eat, so I am totally loving the pictures. It makes it possible for us skeptics.
Amy

Anonymous said...

Veggie burgers are delicious as long as they are cooked right. Keep it up Nicole.
Sarah