Tuesday, June 24, 2008

VEGAN CLEANSE -END OF DAY 1, the ugly

Yesterday went pretty smooth. I didn't find myself craving anything like I thought I would. I had my OG Flax flakes for breakfast, then for lunch I had Amy's lentil and veggies soup which was DELICIOUS and I snacked on Brian's AWESOME guacamole dip with tortilla chips, had some fresh cut pineapple and for dinner I had this: VEGAN Beef Kabobs, mushroom pilaf and steamed broccoli with soy butter and lemon. So, I did not enjoy the kabobs at all! I actually demoed these once, in the microwave and they were better like that then on the grill. My hubby and son ate grilled shrimp and steak, ha! I also went for a two mile power walk and 3/4 of it is up hill. The crazy part is I had a very very stressful day, DRAMA! It amazes me the way grown adults can act - adults that are older then me and I was put in the middle of it all - have I mentioned how I can't wait for my trustee term to be DUNZO?! Anyhoo......
TWO things - the UGLY: I have spent more time then usual in the bathroom and my breath seems to be really stinky today, GROSS! Logic tells me this is the beginning of detox, already?! I figured it would at least take 3 days. I will post tonight for my end of day day two.

God - thank you for getting me through day one with ease, now let's conquer day two together!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very brave there.. I know for a fact i would be done by minute one.. i need my beef.. Keep it up i know you can do it... As for this drama just let it roll of your shoulders..

Love ya

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Yea - Brian said the same thing! LOL

Anonymous said...

Day one - DONE! Go girl!!!!!!
Sarah

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

KUDOS! BRAVO! PRAISE THE LORD! You are my superhero honey. Stick with it.
Breann

Jenn's way said...

Hey stank-tongue, good job!
xoxo
Jenn