Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tattoo worthy!

My boys are something else! First, Brian and I have decided that Blaine's artwork is tattoo worthy! We are so in-love with the little people he draws that we are willing to forever put it on our bodies! NEITHER of us taught him to draw this, which is why I claim he has mad skills that he gets from his daddy:

Drawn by Blaine on our shower wall with these which we LOVE! Brian and I leave little comments to one another all the time, LOL! Fun for mommy's and daddy's to! Although it might not be clean fun for us, ha ha! (DAD-SUE, just act like you didn't read that)HA!
This is just one of the many awesome things he draws - this being our most FAV!
As I stated before, Leelyn is a mover! Here he is in his pap-chair-swing which he almost has scooted his way out of!

Here is a short video of him LOL:
http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r199/nicolegibgou/?action=view&current=MVI_7076.flv

God - give me more patience and energy to keep up with my boys.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO you are so funny! I guess you make do with what you have as far as romance. Leelyn looks like a handful girly.
Brea

Anonymous said...

I think that Blaine does have some fine artistic skills there. He is three, correct?
Your boys are very cute Nicole.
Take care,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Leelyn is so perfect he looks fake, is that rude to say that? He is like a doll. That picture Blaine drew is great, and I am guessing it must be really great for a three year old to draw so well? Learning from you every day.
Sarah

Jenn's way said...

That video is so cute I had to watch it 3 times. His giggle is adorable. That would brighten the day up for anyone.
I agree Blaine has mad skillz!

The Magill Family said...

So cute! Love those baby laughs - nothing like it in the world. But girl - don't forget about Blaine needing to eat! LOL!!!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

LOL - that just meant he wanted JUNK FOOD! I know it seems like I starve him doesn't it.....ROTFL