Monday, June 16, 2008

Come get your ritas girls!

I was given some very sad news last night. A very good friend of mine, her mother is dying. It is just a matter of hours/days now. She has been ill for some time, and there is nothing more they can do. It is in Gods hands and would take a miraculous healing. This truly effects me in so many ways, knowing the pain she is going through, it breaks my heart and stirs up so many of my own memories and pain. I am a pretty private person when it comes to serious and personal matters such as this, but I just wanted to let her and the family know I am thinking, praying and wanted to also ask for prayers from any of my readers for her and her family as well.

She is extremely close with her mom and this is going to be life changing for her and her family. Life is so precious, so short and we must cherish every moment with those we love. As her mom would always say: "Come get your ritas girls".

God- please comfort them, carry them and give them some peace and strength as they embark on this whirlwind that is going to be forever life changing.

2 comments:

Jenn's way said...

Praying Nicole. Sorry to hear this sad news. You are such a great friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so sad. Isn't she on your ms page? She is in our prayers.
Brea