Friday, May 23, 2008

Some of my artwork















Just a few pictures I have shot over the years, some are okay and some are great, I LOVE my boys ;0) My dream is to one day have my very own studio where I can truly capture timeless photos for families. Part of me feels like I still have a lot to learn about in the photography world, all I know is this is something my heart loves to do, since I was a mere 11 years old I would always have a camera in hand seems like, I am happy that I have a million photos of my family...
















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL and talented!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

You really should start on that studio, I know you would be so successful Nicole. These pictures are amazing.
Michelle P.

Anonymous said...

Loving the pics....keep posting them!

Anonymous said...

What type of camera are you using?
Jenn

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

A cannon power shot and cannon point and shoot 35mm. I desperately want and need a new one....see my wish list, HA!

The Magill Family said...

love all the pics - of course I have a few that are my favs-LOL!!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

ahhh, the perfect pregnant belly!

Anonymous said...

I remember you always carrying around a camera in h.s., you were great then and just awesome now.
Keep doing what you do and I know you will have that dream studio. Brea

Jenn said...

My pictures will not be as nice as yours you talented piece of art!