Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prayers for Tyler and his family

You might remember me posting about 9 year old Tyler, my stepmoms nephew. He complained of a headache and it turned out to be a cancerous tumor on his brain steam.

He will not make it to Christmas, the family will be celebrating Christmas tomorrow. Please pray for him and his family.

I am struggling with the words right now, I find purpose hard with illness like this in a young tender little boy. It breaks my heart.

Please pray- think warm thoughts in this time.

Thanks you.

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Will be praying for all involved. My son's name is Tyler and this makes it so real that time is precious with our children. We may not ever understand the reason or the purpose of a child getting sick until we reach Heaven's gates. Please keep us posted!

Brandy said...

Just wanted you to know that we had a special prayer just for Tyler and the family this morning @ church! I also had him added to my mom's church prayer list back home in South Georgia. Be sure to post an update.

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Oh Brandy- TY TY TY...almost made it thru a day with no tears! I know his family appreciates all the prayers they can get! Bless you! xoxo

Brandy said...

Do you have an update on Tyler? I have several people that are praying for him individually that have called and asked about him. I know you are heading to Texas, but if you get a chance and have any different news, please let me know. Merry Christmas!!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Hey Brandy-
I will find out today and let you know for sure! TY---you are truly a special person! xoxo

Brandy said...

Just checking in on Tyler!! Say a prayer for a young couple that is visiting our church....their 4 week old baby died of SIDS! Sometimes things just don't make sense, but there's a reason! Hope you have enjoyed our vacation in Texas!