Sunday, October 4, 2009

Did I really just get that shot?

Let's face it, kids are fast! I have to be fast with camera in hand with my two boys especially. Anyhoo, Leelyn woke up from his nap, Blaine went in there and I was at the computer where my camera is and I can see straight in Leelyn's room. He was still in his crib, Blaine and him were playing so I grabbed my camera and I actually got THIS:

Click on photo to enlarge.

What is the big deal, right?! Well I have really been working hard on capturing children esp. in their true essence. No coaching or directing. As a photographer, I have always strived for this and I lost touch with that along the way. But God is tapping me on my shoulder and reminding me where my love for ohotography came from. Anyhoo, here are a couple more. If you notice, my boys are very loving toward one another for the most part. We have our fights, but there is more love.


Look at their hands ;-)



No comments: