Monday, August 17, 2009

Secret/confession.

This weeks is a little sad. Some of you met Sissy, some of you have not. Anyway, she was my first dog. I got her in 1995, she was 6 weeks old.

Secret- I still have all of her stuff under my bed....tags, collar, bed, toys. They all still smell like her, strong.

Confession- UGHHH, I made the mistake of sitting on the floor last night, I pulled it all out and just cried my eyes out and I couldn't stop smelling her stuff.
Sissy girl was put down in 2007- she suffered for a year from thyroid cancer. I miss her. Even though she had seizures and would puke, pee and poo everywhere- she was the most gentle loving doggie.


2 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

oh nic that is so sad!! she is adorable!! sorry for you loss.

Jenn's way said...

babe that is so sad!