Tuesday, August 25, 2009

how a working mom does IT...?

Between school shopping, school registering, doctor appointments, shopping, laundry, bills, cleaning, errands, cooking, gym time.....

If you are gone 9 hrs a day how in the heck do you get all the other things done? Are your weekends tide down to the list I mentioned because it takes me all week to do this list and I only work from home part time and since working part time I am so behind on everything that stress is a daily ritual. Note to self- move closer to family ASAP!

I am pooped!

2 comments:

Karissa said...

I'll tell you one thing...I can pretty much guarentee my house is not clean, my laundry is not always done, automatic online bill pay, and 10pm trips to the gym, and large bottles of wine, lol!

I refuse to spend my entire weekend tending to all those things, especially when I am gone from my babies 9hrs a day during the week! Josh and I have become happy with the fact that we don't care if there are extra piles of laundry, we will get to them when we get to them. It sucks not having him home on the weekends, but I'm also lucky to have him home two days during the week so I can always schedule doctor appointments and such during those times :)

It's funny because I ask myself everyday how stay-at-home mom's do it as well :) I guess we are all just good at figuring out how to make things work the best with what God has given us. Plus my girls nights give me sanity as well :) Mwah!

XOXO

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

ugh, girl so true! xoxo