Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blue fish

I finally got the boys bathroom done. Every trip to Pottery Barn they were out of the towels and shower curtain and I refuse to shop online mainly because I will become addicted.
I LOVE to just go in there and sit, LOL I puffy heart Dr. Seuss. Short and sweet today...hope all is well with you and yours!

PS- Craig I have video of Leelyn walking, I just need to DL it ;-)

PSS- if you are wondering about my header pics, they are from my 365 challenge that us photogs do to help us grow in various ways.....can I get an AMEN Shannon? lol xoxo



4 comments:

Karissa said...

Love it!!! Was it always painted like that or did you just do it? It looks great!!

Hauser said...

Can't go wrong with Dr. Suess. also can't wait to see the vid. The header pic is awesome. good going.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

that is SO cute!! good job, love it!! and AMEN sista!! ugh i hate that challenge :)!! that is a great shot!! wow, i will ask you on the forum how you did it :)!!

Jenn's way said...

luv luv luv it