Friday, April 17, 2009

Tears, tears and more tears

The past 6 months of my life have been a roller coaster. From a drunk driver crashing in to my home (court date Monday, she is pleading guilty) to personal family issues to my car being broken into, to my camera breaking during a photo shoot to more personal issues
last night was a breaking point for me.

I got home from my photo shoot, walked upstairs crying my eyes out feeling as if I just couldn't handle anymore and sad that Leelyn was already in bed sleeping and I didn't say goodnight.

I sat in my office chair, plugged my camera in to see what if any shots came out. Blaine was off to the barber shop with Brian and I sat here alone.....

crying my eyes out

then I hear Leelyn cry

I go into his room, pick him up, sit in the glider and sing various songs to him and he tried to sing along. I am of course still crying over everything that has passed my way, asking God why and have I failed him in some way? Leelyn then laid his hand on my cheek opened his mouth and KISSED ME!

Nothing else mattered- all my problems and troubles were gone, loved filled this entire house.

Thank you God- I love my boys SO much! You know just when and what I need, always

5 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

now i am crying!! nic i am so sorry, you have been through A LOT!! you have handled it with such grace, and have come out stronger each time. you are such an amazing person. i hope one day we can meet!! i cherish out friendship!

Hauser said...

Sorry to hear about the camera.. Also that my godson was able to turn your day around. Be strong and let me know it you need anything. Luvs ya

Audrey Coley Photography said...

As the world seems to crumble around us they are there, always! I'm sorry about everything. I know exactly how you feel, God works through them. You are doing great, and doing all that you do is not easy! xoxoxo

The Magill Family said...

Don't you just love how HE can make things so much better with something so sweet & simple! Hope things start to get better and easier for you sweetie!! :-)

Jenn's way said...

Hugs babe! Hang in there mama- I appreciate this raw honesty