Thursday, April 9, 2009

My assessment

Okay, first let me start off by saying the Gourley kids are sick yet again! Off to the doctor bright and early this morning = ANOTHER round of antibiotics. Green snotty nosed kids, ick! I feel so bad for them though, I will post pics. and just look at poor Blaine's nose, it is beet red from wiping it.
(Karissa, I thought about you because I know you will LOVE his classy Sonic shirt Blaine is wearing) LOL

Next- I finally did it. I set up an appointment with a trainer. I had to take this assessment test and I walked away feeling pretty blah about myself! It said my health is average but my age is 41!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? LOL I'm out of shape bad!
I am having a oxygen calorie point test at SEVEN in the morning, then meeting with a nutritionist and then Monday I have a cardio point test and Wednesday is training day 1 with my trainer.

What have I gotten myself into? LOL I am so ready to get healthy and back into shape, as a matter of fact, I want to be in the best shape of my life! I am totally dedicated.

Leelyn goes Tuesday for is way past due one year appointment. I have some concerns...still not one tooth and not even taking a step anymore. It is so frustrating for me.

Off to Chicago next weekend, oh and the spending half the income thing, yea not working out so well.





4 comments:

Audrey Coley Photography said...

ahhh! mine are sick too! I feel your pain! (((( HUGS))))

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

mine too!!! what the heck, we have been hit so hard this year with the sick kiddos. i am sure another sleepless night is in my future :)!! go getem girl, that is inspiring...

love the first shot!!

Hauser said...

Poor kiddos.. was wondering if Leelyn was walking yet... Hope they get better soon . As for the trainer good for u . Although that is a lot of steps just to get a trainer.. Keep up the good work. Things will get there.

Jenn's way said...

Sick again, that is horrible. Sorry to hear that. You are dedicated to getting back into shape aren't you?! You will feel so great in about 4 weeks and I can't wait to see and read all about your results. Hang in there, trainers are tough.