Monday, February 16, 2009

Being adorable gets us free stuff!

I am going out on a limb here and I will say that.......my boys are SO stinkin' adorable! LOL
I feel horrible, gawd awful sick. My throat hurts so bad, my head is so stuffy and pounding but when you are mom, there is just no sick days!

I had to run errands, I HAD to. I took Blaine to McDonalds as he received a gift card from the grandparents for VDAY and he was begging me to go....no I didn't touch not even a fry ;-)
However, Mr. Cutie Pants stole the heart of the manager so much that she gave him and Leelyn a free ice cream cone! FREE! She couldn't get over his beautiful blue eyes and that darn mowhawk, which he proudly wears since daddy gave it to him ;-)
Oh and the free stuff today, yes it doesn't end there. While at the grocery store I always get Blaine a drink, usually a vitamin water because it keeps him quiet for a bit. Well I totally forgot he had it and I was almost to the doors leaving before I noticed it and made a quick dash turn-around to the CS counter. I let them know that I forgot he had that and I needed to pay for it, once again the manager said his cute looks just got me out of paying for it....okay, seriously! I need to take him shopping with me more often!

On another note....I just think this is so darn cute- Blaine thinks that there are little people in the stereo singing. LOL The mind of a 4 yr. old, love it!

Hope to have some YAY news soon, awaiting the 'judgement' ;-)

3 comments:

Jenn's way said...

There is no denying those boys have beautiful blue eyes. Maybe I to should take my kids out more often with me on shopping trips ha!!
The stereo comment made me almost spit my water out, very funny.

Jenn's way said...

Oh and what is this news you are awaiting?

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

aaww that is awesome!! yay for free stuff!! they are so stinkin cute it doesn't surprise me a bit :)!!