Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweet Leelyn, all smiles

I find it funny how yesterday I felt as if Leelyn held my hand comforting me. My precious little angel was all smiles and not one burst of cry from him. I was so relieved that they numbed him this time before inserting the cath, as last time they didn't and it was horrid.
We will hopefully receive the results this week, but the doctor who ran the test said he didn't see anymore reflux, and his right kidney look comparable to the left praise the Lord Jesus!
I feel like we will be putting this behind us, finally after 16 months. God is good!



3 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

what a little angel!! it made me tear up seeing him on that hospital bed!! glad to hear the good news!!

brandy said...

So good to hear that news about your sweet little boy. What precious pictures of him. Yeah, it's funny how those little souls know how to comfort us! Your pictures are just getting better and better. You're AWESOME!! Have a good rest of the week!

Jenn's way said...

he is so cute Nicole. Like Brandy stated, you are getting so good!