Friday, January 23, 2009

Poor little man

We woke up to a very sick little man this morning. He had a fever of 103.4 with no 'ill signs' other then the fever. Turns out he has strep throat! My poor kiddos seem to stay ill. Our pediatrician said he has only had 1 other baby under a year old that had strep....guess who is his 2nd...ugh~

On a brighter note, I am officially meeting with an accountant next Wednesday (sorry Jen I had to cancel our lunch date) to go over all the major details of my soon to be up and going business. I am hoping that my website will be up and going by next week also, so stay tuned! My photo blog is also receiving a professional polished makeover ;-)I am so nervous but ready and excited also. I want to thanks all of my friends and family for your wonderful support during this transition. Most importantly Brian who has really stepped up and helped me out with the boys and house work. I love ya babe!

8 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

YAY!! this is so exciting!!!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Yay!!!!! Go Nic!

Anonymous said...

way to go Nic. So how is my godson doing now is it under control.

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

he is still running a fever. i hope he sleeps good tonight, this mama is pooped....;-/

Jenn's way said...

It is about time you get this photography stuff up and going! You should have done this a long time ago, okay now CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see your site. Anytime you are in my area, you are so hired! Your pictures are one of a kind and I love the twist you put on them.
Kiss Leelyn for me.

Anonymous said...

wow it seems momma's around the globe are pooped .. texted Kia earlier and she is the same also with some sick kiddos.
But can't wait to the sites

Karissa said...

We have seen SO much strep in the office! Crazy! That poor little guy :( my heart aches for sick babies! Can't wait to see the new site!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you Nicole. I will keep checking in, I can't wait to see your website.
Michelle