Sunday, November 2, 2008

That's just gross!

Our visit with Craig has come to an end. It was so wonderful having him here. He was such a blessing to have especially after everything that happened the day after he arrived, little did he know his arrival was going to create such a bang, ha ha ha!
Not only did a car end up in my home, but on Halloween we ended up or I ended up taking Blaine to the ER for a infected hangnail. Yea, it got pretty bad and gross fast! Have I mentioned that I LOVE having a Ped. Nurse three houses down from me ;-)

Well, they ended up giving him 'laughing gas' so they could cut it and drain it. Let me say that I hope I never see my son like that, you know, high as a kite! He got quiet, then very relaxed and then he busted out with "SANTA CLAUSE" and it was non stop laughing out LOUD from that point forward. It was a funny sight that is for sure. Let me preface here and say that I truly hope nothing else happens from now til the NY. Oh yes, and we have yet another new addition, born Halloween, Lacy Nicole Gourley 7.13- I get to have some NB loving in a couple of weeks, yay!

Other then getting bids on the repair work and staying busy with my practice photo-shoots, all is well. Til next time, be safe and God bless!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it has come to a end for this trip.... And now being at home am missing the running around of Blaine and Leelyn crawling around the floor and all.

Be safe when you guys headed out to Pontiac..

Love ya all

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

LOL- TY for getting up with Leelyn and letting us sleep in ;-)
Such a WONDERFUL Godfather!

Jenn's way said...

poor babe