Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun night/ fun weekend











Brian had both Saturday and Sunday off this weekend, woohoo! We managed to get a lot done inside and out. We also had a fun night out with friends - it was one of my gf's birthday. That was a fun night, I have never been to a Jap. Steakhouse - good entertainment. I had a photoshoot that went wrong in every single way. Her DC just did not want his picture taken what so ever, so I missed out taking Blaine to one of his friends bday parties pretty much for no reason (bummed) because I didn't get one shot where he wasn't screaming @ the top of his lungs. Anyhoo, here are some pics. from our night out with friends. I hope all is well with you and yours.

5 comments:

Jenn's way said...

Looks like a fun night out. Glad you got to go, I know you enjoyed yourself.
Sorry to hear of the drama that occured during your session. That sux

brandy said...

Hey Nicole..
I just wanted to let you know that I really got challenged to do more for others when you posted the NILMDTS website...well, I applied to be a photographer for them and I received an email this morning, that I was accepted. Now, I am just praying the Lord will help me be able to do it, My husband is unsure that I will be able to handle it. Anyway, thanks for bringing that to light! Also, do you live in Missouri? I lived there for several years. I have many dear friends from there!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Oh Brandy - that is awesome. I think once I have a lot more skills, I might try it also. Every photog. that I know that has done it cried the first time. You get to know the families. Such a great cause and the lord will give you strength.
I do reside in Mo. Where did you live?

brandy said...

I lived in Springfield and Willard. My dad was a pastor there and he went to college at Bible Baptist College. Missouri holds some great memories for me.

Anonymous said...

Good times.
Sarah