Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy times

It seems like our days are just filling up and busting @ the seams lately. The boys are great! Blaine and Leelyn are playing so well together, it is amazing really. We have been getting out a lot more, the weather has been FAB and we like to just get out and drive to new parts of town. Soccer has been random - weather, illness, and canceled for Manchester days so back on track Saturday hopefully. MOPS started and I love it. We have our social next week and I am excited. I have a maternity shoot lined up and I am totally consumed with my photography these days. I am getting a lot more comfy with my camera. I can't help that my boys are so freakin' ADORABLE either! My calendar is filling up with shoots which is fine by me - more practice under my belt!Here is a shoot of the fam I did over the weekend. I will post my dirty lil secret/confession soon! Enjoy


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

While you are a great photographer, it sucks that you never get to be in the photos! It's kind of like being the wonderful chef, who never gets a good meal cooked for them in return! Nice shots!

Jen

Jenn's way said...

Put your 365 flickr on here for the world to see girl! You have like 1,200 profile views, DAM*. Okay and I know I say this all the time but these pictures show your character and that I L.O.V.E! Your family ROCKS!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Jen! How are you?!?! How is my bestest Peyton doing? Are you showing yet? lol

Jenn - TY and yes, my fam does rock! ha ha

Anonymous said...

These are creative, love them. Yes, you should be in the pictures more sweetie.
Breann

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Speechless
Michelle

Rachelle said...

lovely images that showcase your handsome family...