Monday, August 4, 2008

WTH do you need a uterus for anyway?

Isn't it funny, how with age things change. Change inside, change outside. I mean to know, to know, to know then what I do now, to have felt then, now....
I remember telling my father at a young 24 that I never wanted kids. I remember him saying "Well that is just selfish". Until now, I didn't understand what he meant by that statement. Now, I do, full circle.
My life just got started three and a half years ago, really. This little cry of joy after 28 pain staking hours of intense labor and life begins.
Going to see my OB Wednesday. Going to discuss a date to remove what made my life what it is today possible. I am sad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad for you. I have yet to bear children. Bless you dear.
Sarah

The Magill Family said...

It may be sad, and can imagine it would be hard to come to terms with, but just remember that you have two AMAZING little boys - and that is what is so wonderful!

Jenn's way said...

Isn't it amazing how we are literally attached to our uterus! We love it, hate it and so on. I can only be here for support my lovely dear. Just think, no more periods, let that be a little comforting.
Thinkin' of you darling.

Anonymous said...

o.m.g.
So sorry to read this. I am playing catch up on all computer/email stuff at the moment and I wanted to post that my thoughts are with you tomorrow. Please keep me, us posted.
Breann