Friday, August 22, 2008

The love and stress children bring

is a funny thing. Some days I want to pull my hair out, other days I just can't stop playing and kissing on my kiddos. Leelyn is a HANDFUL! He is most adorable and most temperamental, lol

I can't believe he is going to be six months in just a week. Gosh, that is scary. This thread is mainly for the GP's and aunts and uncles that read and still have no idea how to post comments, it's okay Grammy n' Papaw, I am just happy you can log on to read and see LOL

Here is Leelyn playing in his bouncer, and by the way, he only plays in it if I am sitting RIGHT NEXT to him....I love this first shot, I feel like I really captured his deep blue eyes. Here is to the days that I can drop Blaine off @ school, take Leelyn to the gym dc and hit the pool for a nice two hours of peace n' quiet! I DESERVE it! Blessed that I am able to be home with my kiddos, and blessed that there is such a thing as preschool, mwahahahahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock....star! Love your honesty.
Breann

Jenn's way said...

LMAO! You are silly. True dat my sista-sista. Leelyn has beautiful eyes, yes just like his bb

Anonymous said...

That is nice that the gym has an outdoor and indoor pool. It will give you something to do in the long winter you hate. That Leelyn has some beautiful blue eyes, lucky kids.
Sarah

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

yep yep, we have a very busy rest of the year planned out, gym included! ;-)