Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday

Yesterday @ MOPS I had a couple of moms come to me and say "Your older boy is so sweet" and "That Blaine is such a good big brother, he seems very gentle" naturally, anytime another mom compliments your child(ren) it is a huge compliment. I put Leelee in his crib after his bath so I could transfer some laundry, as I was walking back upstairs I heard Blaine reading to him, so I grabbed the camera and captured this sweet shot. I used to read this book to Blaine all of the time, and there he was, in the crib reading to Leelyn, with his Cubs hat on, lol

Our Blaine is a very sweet boy indeed. This is the best birthday gift I could ever recieve!


I LOVE my boys!

4 comments:

Jenn's way said...

That is very sweet. Happy Birthday hon.
By the way, I love the picture of Leelyn with his name, to cute for waords.

Jenn's way said...

words!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

happy happy one year older, lol
Bre