Saturday, July 12, 2008

The art of sitting

Yes, there is an art form to sitting. Little man has been practicing his sitting technique for the past week. Everyday he is sitting longer and stronger. Blaine was 5.5 months when he finally conquered it, Leelyn just might surpass Blaine by weeks. Brian and I are just WOWED by this little man. Babies sure do develop differently.


Blaine on the other hand is becoming very good at all of the Wii games. He can even beat us at a few. We are waiting to get our hands on Mario Cart - sold out everywhere!

On another note, I have to share my new favorite wine with you all: While doing our weekly shop @ Whole Foods I ran into (literally) a case stack of this and just had to purchase it! Besides the label being beautiful and in my favorite color - the ingredients sealed the deal!
Here is to a rainy, lazy Saturday which I am enjoying before our busy vacation in 5 days, YAY!

5 comments:

Jenn's way said...

Oh this takes the cake, so much better then the ones I found called Mad Housewife.
I am on the hunt for this one now! Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Vacation? Didn't you guys just go on a vacation in May? SPOILED! What kind of wine is it? To funny.
Sarah

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Yes, we went to Tx for a week. It was a blush wine.

Anonymous said...

Man he is growing fast. I remember like yesterday you being miserable with him inside. wowzer
Breann

Anonymous said...

I totally want and need some of this for my party!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sending me your link by the way. G