Friday, May 30, 2008

Playing in the sun with the sprinkler





Okay, so I have taken on being a "nanny" to a neighbors kid; Josh over the summer! He is a well behaved 7 year old that Blaine loves to aggravate more then anything, HA! Today was actually warm enough to break out the sprinkler and let them burn off some energy! Of course I had my camera - I ALWAYS have my camera! Here are a few shots of them playing in the sun, and little Leelyn enjoyed the helicopter ride I gave him - nice workout for the abs!

5 comments:

Jenn's way said...

Lucky Josh to have such a beautiful, talented young spring chicken for a nanny!
The pix are great but like you didn't know that already!

Anonymous said...

These are great once again. I have been meaning to ask if you use flickr or something similiar? You really should post all of your pictures on something like that, you are very talented Nicole-
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy my Nanny isn't just a great mommy but also a phenomenal photographer! :)These are awesome. Don't worry, Blaine is just teaching Joshua patience!! Maybe it will help him deal with his own little brother better. Ha ha. Thanks Nicole for being the best Nanny ever. :)

xoxo
Stacy (Josh's Mom)

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had fun.. Keep up the good work on the blog

Loves ya

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Hey Craig!
Like the blog eh? I will try to keep you entertained, ha!