Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Photography





























It is no surprise that I shoot my children's pictures. Blaine has been to an actual studio three times in his life. I simply love taking their pictures, simply because I know them, I am patient and I have a little professional skills under my belt. I have often thought about turning our basement into an actual studio and I am seriously considering it now. I just need about 10k, HA!


Here are a few pics. (6 of the 24) I took of Leelyn this morning for his two months! A BIG thank you to great aunt Debbie for the cute outfit. Enjoy!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a neat idea. Are you keeping Leelyns website up now?

Anonymous said...

You are so talented. I think you should go for it and turn that basement into a studio girl! You are very gifted and if I lived closer, you would definitely take my kids pictures!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Leelyn and Blaine are most adorable, but you know that already. Love the pictures and the blog honey.

Bre

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL Nicole. You are very gifted.
Amy